Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday, Rob!

Happy 12th Birthday, Sweetheart!
We thought you'd be our baby forever, and now that's changing. YOU have changed so much! You have GROWN so much! Yet, there are some things about you that haven't changed and I wanted you to know. You are still so full of love and compassion. Your heart is so BIG! You are still the best brother a kid could ever hope for. You're still the life of the party and you make everyone laugh. You're still so much fun to be around. I feel at peace just hearing your voice. Your songs speak to my soul. Your family loves you more than you can imagine and we can't imagine life without you.
We were blessed beyond measure the day you were born!
February 28. 1997
7 pounds - 1 month early (Thank God!)














Oops! I forgot to rotate the above pic!







Our family would have a HUGE hole in it if you were missing! Glad you fill your spot!

Have the BEST day, Darlin'!
We LOVE you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....looking at those pics brings back memories of Rob sitting on my lap at church. He was my lil' buddy - love 'em so very much.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB!! We love you very much and wish the best day ever!!!!!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Rob! (belated) the 28th was my birthday too! I'm still thinking of you all and little Niveah!

Bickerts said...

Hey Robert...We hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! Don't think you weren't in my thoughts...I was simply...uh, well...otherwise occupied at the time. :( I love you! Your favorite aunt. ;-) XO