Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ready For Baby!

New Baby is going to share our room for now so that Nevaeh can have her crib as long as possible. A friend gave us a cradle which we refinished to match our room. Here are some of the pics showing where his space will be.


I ordered my cradle bedding and accessories online. This set is called "The Farm House." The baskets keep everything in order on the shelves and I have necessities at my fingertips.

The cute clothes hamper.

A close-up of the bedding.

So all we need is the baby to put in the cradle!
I had to laugh at myself today because I sooooo wanted to rip into my living room and rearrange the furniture! Maybe I am still normal after all. I tell ya', I was wonderin' there for a while.

2 comments:

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Very adorable. I love you room though, it's so classy.

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun getting ready for a baby.Even though I am a grandmother and a great grandmother I can still remember how much I enjoyed getting ready for each new one. You are so blessed with the way God is working out everything for you all. Praise HIs Name. love Flora Kready