Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Visit Pictures

My sweetheart, Zack. I am so in love with him!!!

This is my skeezix, Natalie! There's only ---- well, I was gonna' say that there's only one like her and then I remembered her father! Whoa! She is her daddy all over again! And she's so stinkin' cute, too. Come to think of it, when Tom smiles ----- okay, we won't go there for now.

This picture was taken Saturday morning as Nevaeh sat to listen to the kid's stories on Pap Pap's local radio station. She didn't sit for the entirety of the program, but it did capture her attention for a little while. This picture was too cute! Wow! Gotta' love that bed head!
A curtsey if you please.

My lil' Hispanic Indian princess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, looking thru all the pics....and I do mean ALL...including Robs foot OUCH!!! It looks like you had quite a week with your folks. Veah is so cute...I just can't get over how much she reminds me of Mark. I guess the dark hair and eyes helps =). You even got to see Alyse...that's so cool. Anyway, the area of your room that's set up for little baby boy looks awesome. You always were quite the decorator. I need to get you to do my whole house...we'll watch the kids...hahahaha. Well, gotta run, it's late. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Loved the pics!! Still haven't figured out the situation with leaving comments - have no clue where to look now either, so....
Talk to ya later!! ♥ Cin

Bickerts said...

Tom says you have way too much time on your hands. :-)

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Tom better be careful or I just might feel compelled to honor him with a post all his own!!!