Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Original Fultz Family Christmas

Mark was asked to read the account of Jesus' birth from Luke 2 before gift exchange.

Nevaeh exploring one of Grandma's many nooks and crannies.





Aunt Wanda & Nevaeh


















David Fultz











Daryl and his cousin Ryan

These two boys were born a month and a half apart and they are without doubt a very dangerous combination!








Nevaeh & Daddy
(That little girl looks like that Daddy!)









Mark's brother Ken and his wife, Miriam, adopted twins. Toni and Stephanie are sitting with Aunt Wanda & Uncle Larry. The girls are wearing their gift from Aunt Laura. There's another whole story behind the girls' footwear.
They fight over who's going to wear Aunt Laura's funny shoes.



The adopted cousins

Our oldest nephew has joined the Army Reserves.
This fact made our Christmas together even more special.
"Our prayers will follow you, David, and our love will always be there. We are so proud of you, Buddy. We admire your courage. Go with God." Aunt Laura & Uncle Mark







1 comment:

Allana Martian said...

Hello, Laura! I'm so glad you left a comment. I love hearing from people I haven't talked to or seen in years. I think about you and Mark every once in a blue moon and wonder how you guys have been.

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have a beautiful family!

I remember playing saxaphone with you. Those were the days, huh? Did you play with me at Christmas in the tabernacle? I sold my sax a number of years ago because I was having so much jaw pain. Now the pain is gone and I want it back! Do you still play?

I'm going to add your blog to my blog-roll so I can keep up with your adoption process. Nevaeh is beyond adorable. I think she looks a lot like Mark, with her skin and hair coloring.

Well, take care and I'll be chatting with you soon! Tell Mark that I said hello!

~Allana