Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nevaeh Re'

These are some of the pictures that I took of Nevaeh on Christmas Sunday morning. I put them in the computer and used a program to make adjustments and add enhancements.
I snapped pictures for about 10 minutes (if even that), had no high pressure sales pitch, was missing the guaranteed headache that accompanies a studio appointment, played with the pics on the computer, burned my finished work onto a cd, and printed out what I wanted at Walmart!
Best of all, I still have change jingling in my purse!!



4 comments:

Allana Martian said...

All the pictures are beautiful! Way better than studio! What software did you use to edit them?

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Uh--I'll get back to you on that one, Allana. I was at my mothers so I used her set up. She has actually been doing outside jobs for people repairing damaged "memories." She's become quite good at what just began as a hobby. She has several programs but I'll check to see which one I actually used.
L.

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Ulead Photo Express
Version 5 SE
This is probably an older version. There is probably a newer version as she has had hers for a little while but it is still able to do what she needs so she hasn't felt compelled to purchase an update.
L.

kristin said...

Her pictures are so beautiful...like you say, Where's mine? :)