Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Monday, January 5, 2009

KIMMY'S HOME - Uh, James Too! :-)

Kimberly got to "come home" for Christmas! We were so happy to see Kim and James too! Actually, James was the sweetheart who brought Kim and the more time we get to spend with James the more we love him. He would be blushing right now, to be sure! Please pardon the pic if you think I don't quite look put together. This was taken in the morning before Kim and James left to head back to Indy. I think I did at least run a comb through my hair but don't quote me on that.

Nevaeh and Auntie Kim were fast friends.

We got to sing together again. It felt so right!!

And these are the guys. James with Rob and Daryl. They were building something with Rob's new K'nex. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. At least my two guys really did.

No comments: