Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Healing

Above is the cancer site. Doc had to take a big enough "chunk" that my leg is indented quite a bit though it doesn't show in the picture. I'd rather him get everything the first time around though. This area is not causing me any pain at all and only has those itchy sensations that accompany healing.

This is the surgical site of the lesion, which is another form of diseased skin tissue. The Doc said that the hole was so huge, he could barely get it closed. There are somewhere around a dozen stitches here. This surgical site is causing me quite a bit of pain and I am having to take full dosage of the medication. That, on the other hand is making me dizzy and nauseous so I am struggling with eating. Would appreciate your continued prayers.

No comments: