Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tiny Toes, Tears and Twinkling Stars

Baby boy was born on April 3. Since birth mother insisted that she could keep him, "they" had to let her try. A meeting was held today and this was when we were informed. "They" did not call and announce the birth because of birth mother's decision although I think that it would have been courteous in the least, to do so anyway since we were on "standby."
Amazing, just how sad I find myself. Amazing just how much my heart hurts. I have never seen this little man and yet somehow, his tiny toes tripped across my heart and left big puddles of tears where my eyes keep leaking.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star - How I wonder where you are.
In a place I cannot see. I pray God love and care for thee.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star - How I wonder where you are.

************************************************

Sometimes we have to let life shake us up-side-down,
So that we can learn how to live right-side-up.
TDJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart aches along with you ~ as I can only imagine the disappointment you all must be feeling. Although we pray for God's will in everything - it's not always easy to hear His decision. We can continue to pray 'cause in situations like these one never knows how things can change.

Unknown said...

I'm so sad! I know that Jesus will help you all! I'm praying for you and so is James. WE LOVE YOU LOTS & LOTS! Do you need me to come? Just let me know......