Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It SNOW!!

One of the perks of living in North PA and on the edge of the "lake effects" of Lake Erie, we're pretty much guaranteed to have snow for the holidays. I discovered that Nevaeh likes to watch the snow falling, and so for a change of scenery (and in all honesty, a chance to sidetrack her so I can get something done), I will sit her in the "Bumbo" inside the picture window and she will watch the snow, cars and trucks, and people who are already out shoveling. Wish I could guess her thoughts!


Sometimes this pastime will last longer than other times. But hey......

...."As long as she is happy watching snow, Let it snow, Let it snow, Let It SNOW!!"

3 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Awww!!!! That's a pass time I love too!!! I don't have a nice picture window to do it in though!!!

Adorable pics!!

Julie

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Do you have a Bumbo, too, Julie?
Mark

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

She sure is a cutie!!

Byron