Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And The Next President Of The United States Is......

(drum roll, please) PFFFTT!
WHOOO-EEEE!
WHAT NOW?
Keep living, keep laughing, keep loving.
Whatever you do, don't you quit!
10. The Bible will still have all the answers.
9. Prayer will still work.
8. The Holy Spirit will still move.
7. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
6. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
5. There will still be singing of God's love, mercy, grace, goodness, care and salvation.
4.God will still pour out His blessings on His people.
3. There will still be room at the cross for whosoever will come.
2.Jesus will still love you.
1. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.
(Vs. 1)
Master, may I be so honest? Could I admit the way I feel? I'm hurting, it seems that you've forsaken. I wonder, is Your love for me still real? Though my friends think I am happy, unaffected by this trial, they can't see the pain I'm hiding just underneath my smile. Master, I can't live this way anymore, so today, I make my choice.
(Chorus)
I choose to believe that You are faithful, and my heart is in Your hands, And this mystery that I face today is part of a greater plan. I choose not to be discouraged when the sun will not break through. I have the choice of trusting You. So Lord, this is what I choose.
(Vs. 2)
I know this road will not be easy. I know I'll have my weaker days. And Satan will tell me I don't mean it when I say, "I'll trust God all the way." But that really doesn't matter, I refuse to hear him out. With my faith I'll find the power that will overcome all doubt. Lord, I've never felt so strong As when I'm resting in Your arms.
(Chorus)
I choose to believe that You are faithful, and my heart is in Your hands, And this mystery that I face today is part of a greater plan. I choose not to be discouraged when the sun will not break through. I have the choice of trusting You. So Lord, this is what I choose.
(I CHOOSE written by Rodney Griffin of Greater Vision, and made popular by Ivan Parker)

Daryl sings this song in our concert program. I thought I'd share the words with you today. We found ourselves singing especially the chorus of this song when we woke this morning.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Awesome post! I needed that. Thanks for the boost. :)