Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Blessing of Family

Thank You, Lord, for your blessings on me!
And thank you, Babe for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mark gave me the gift of simply enjoying the day with my family. He cooked dinner and even cleaned up the dishes! The day just kind of happened all around me. Mom & Dad came Wednesday evening, and my youngest sister and her family came Thursday morning. It was a true joy to be surrounded by those that I love.

Nevaeh transitioned well into the blur of added people in her home. She enjoyed learning to know Grammy & Pappy, Auntie Sheb, Uncle Tom, and Cousins Zack and Natalie much better.

Sherri jumped right in and helped Mark finish the last minute preparations to our incredible meal. Sheb's a doer and not a slacker. And after graciously agreeing to pick the meat off of the bones and then actually doing the job, she announced that she hates pickin' bones!! I love you, Sheb!



Mom & Dad

Mark even insisted on feeding Nevaeh her first Thanksgiving taties so that I could enjoy my dinner.
I love you, Babe!
You thought of the little things that became big things to me.

This is my youngest sister Sherri, her husband Tom, and their almost 2 year old daughter, Natalie.
I had another picture of Zack, Robert and Daryl, but I accidentally erased it. Rats! Oh, well. I will have more pictures of them later from the visit. You must know that Zack is another love of my life. I adore my nephew. He is 5 years old and in Kindergarten now. He is one of the ray beams in my sunshine. During our special Thanksgiving holiday, we were able to do some really neat things together. Y'see, Zack ended up getting pink eye earlier in the week and missed some special festivities at school, so we wanted to be sure he had something to imprint a good memory for him.

Most of all my blessings, I thank you, Lord, for my family.
I AM SO BLESSED!

No comments: