Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Out On The Town

I am exceedingly annoyed with myself for not having a couple of pictures to share on this post. The ironic thing though, is that I took my camera in the diaper bag to take some shots and still forgot. Never mind that I dug in the diaper bag to get the things that I needed to feed the baby (1), changed a messy diaper (2), and then dug again to change the baby into her jammies (3)!!!!!! Three whole times I got in that bag pushing the camera around and somehow that little gray thing failed to ring my bell!! Now I know that I have set myself up for all kinds of scenarios, but hey, why not? Have at it. I'm an accommodating kind of gal.
We were invited to share evening dinner at the home of Steve and Leslie Blackwelder. The evening was the nicest evening out that we have had in a long time. Steve and Leslie's home was so beautiful. It's a shame I can't show you. Leslie cooked a wonderful meal and we dined Italian style. The lasagne was delicious along with the complimentary salad and bread. It was so nice to simply share time well spent together and then end the evening with pie and coffee, followed by prayer next to the fireplace.
Thank you ever so much, Steve and Leslie. We're so glad you are among our circle of friends!

No comments: