Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Health UPDATE!

After what has felt like an eternity, my lab results are finally in and with the verification of a 2nd opinion, they have found NO cancer in the spindle lesion that was growing in the bottom of my foot.

I AM very grateful!

I'm still having quite a bit of trouble with my foot and the healing process is going far slower than I would prefer. I find myself still hobbling around on these crutches which are becoming quite annoying to me. They get in the way of my attempts at keeping after my house and children.

My family is still having to assist me way more than I prefer.

I will NOT post a picture of my foot as its' appearance is pretty nasty right now. It has broken open multiple times and the wound area is getting larger and larger.

The Dr. said that he removed a very large portion of my foot and that the hole was so large in so much that he could hardly close the surgical site.

Since I have been cleared from cancer in the foot, I have chosen to receive personal ongoing care from my oldest sister who is a magnificent nurse AND she knows all of my issues and loves me ta'boot!

It is HER natural born instinct to fix me regardless my ailment or behaviour and so somehow, though it pains me to admit it, I think I'm in the best of hands!!

No comments: