Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Outdoor Concert!

We had the delight of sharing in an outdoor concert in Westfield, Indiana just a couple weeks ago.

Little Miss "Makes Our World Go 'Round" took the microphone and shared....

.....John 3:16 with the audience!

Our Family

Making sure that the sound tracks were kept in order while attempting to use an MP3 for the first time!

The icing on our cake was getting to sing with Kim again!!!
"That's When Calvary Came Through Once Again!"

Getting her started young.

Daryl accompanied himself on the acoustic guitar while singing a song that he himself wrote.
"Independence Day."

Rob using his special gift and singing as only he can.

Rob's version of playing the guitar!


We met some really great people and got to spend some time with Kim and James. We're always thankful for God's mercy and grace and how He helps us to share His message of love with others through the avenue of music.
One of the songs I was blessed to share says,
"God's been good in my life. I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to bed each night.
And tho' I"ve had my share of hard times, I wouldn't trade them if I could,
'Cause through it all, God's been good."
Legacy Five

No comments: