Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Uncle Bill,

Summer has taken us for a wild ride with busyness and much summer activity. We are starting school and settling into another routine. I promise that I WILL update this blog soon. I have many fun experiences and pictures to share. As you can see from the one picture that I posted above, our busyness has definitely NOT been boring. Our little princess is so full of vitality and I still find myself marveling that she is indeed here to stay! She adores the men in her life, Daddy, Daryl and her Bubby, but she has redefined "Mama's Baby!" She believes that I am her very best friend and I love when she wraps her little arms around my neck and purrs into my ear, "Mommy, I love you soooo much!" And I can't imagine life without her!
Thank you for being there on the other side of this blog and caring in your own way!
Love,
Laura

No comments: