Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Kissin' Tootse!

Doesn't she look like a little Pochahontas? She will tell you that she is Daddy's papoose! She is such a little sweetheart and we are grateful to realize that she will be a big part of our lives forever. We are hopefully nearing the end of this adoption saga as one more time, Mark and I signed papers for Nevaeh's case finalization. We have been told that we may go ahead with our plans for Nevaeh's celebration party and so, indeed, we are! Presently the plan is to have everything finalized in her open adoption arrangement and we are going to have her party the 10th of April. I know that many of you have prayed faithfully for this and we'd LOVE if you could be a part of our day. Yes, I know that most of you are too far away to actually be here in person so I will be sure to share the celebration of Nevaeh with you here on this blog!

I wish you could hear Nevaeh's newest favorite song.

"You are so beeyootyful 'a me - You are so beeyootyful 'a me - Can't ya' see? You're everything I hoped for - You're everything I need. You are so beyootyful 'a me."

She croons as good as Alfalfa and she doesn't have soap bubbles floating out of her mouth!


No comments: