Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adopt or Not To Adopt? That is the question!

Our little Miss "I do it!"sitting like a big girl on the "park bench."

Yeah, yeah. I caught you again, didn't I? You're checkin' the blog, and checkin' the blog to see what the tribal council decided. Well, at this point, we do NOT yet know the results of the meeting. Is it any wonder my hair is the color that it is becoming?!! I will pass this along to you, though. We have been contacted by an agency that has been contracted to do an adoption home study on our family. This particular home study is contracted and paid for by the county. I have been told by a caseworker that this particular home study is similar to the home study that is done for foster care, but more in depth. This home study also costs very much and so the county will not issue one unless they are pretty positive that an adoption will follow shortly. Our caseworkers and supervisors believe this is a very good sign. This paricular home study is good for three years and for anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania. I promise. When I hear something more definite, I WILL post it. I guess you'll just have to keep checkin' in!

2 comments:

Daryl Fultz said...

hey mom and dad
I'm safe in sound in Leticia, Columbia. Tomorrow i go up the river. I think I'm in heaven because everyone has a motorcycle. The amazon is a big river. Ive went swimming, canoeing, shopping and i now own an adult piranha, No JOKE!!!!
im ok just doin a checkin
dee

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

Hey, buddy! So glad you are well and having a wonderful time. Everytime Naeh hears the sound of a motorcycle or dirtbike, she thinks it is you. Oh! BTW, that piranha had better be stuffed with polyfil and have a tag proclaiming - Made in China, Gund, or Beanie Baby!!! We miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooo badly!!!! Can't wait until you are home!
Much love, hugs, and kisses,
Dad, Mama, Rob and Naeh