Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Monday, December 1, 2008

To My Sisters

Dear Sis and Jen,
I wish that you and your families could have been with us this Thanksgiving. I really missed you. I thought that we could share our memories with you by posting all the pictures from the things that we did. I hope you enjoy them.
Jen, I hope you were able to find some relaxation and rest after working so hard from your very recent move. I hope we can be together at Christmas.
Sis, I know that you, David and Kyle have a lot of concerns with David's dad suffering from cancer and at this time of year, even. I pray that you'll be safe as you fly back and forth to support and care for Steve and Karen and that God will be real and close to all of you! I'll miss you at Christmas and New Years.
Both of you are deep in my heart and I love you very much.
Laura

No comments: