Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Babies Grow Up


At 5:09 p.m. on February 28, 1997, Robert Eugene joined our family and changed our world. I can't imagine our lives without him.

Daryl adored his new little brother and NO ONE could convince him that baby didn't belong to HIM!
He KNEW this was his baby!

This is the Sunday night we brought you home. Mommy was feeling pretty wiped out as we no sooner brought little Robbie home from the hospital when big brother Daryl got sick with the flu and started puking. I had a lot of great help but I guess I still overdid it in trying to clean up and get laundry started.

Robbie grew so fast and these two little guys did EVERYTHING together.

This is the birthday boy today all grown up. He is now 15 years old and mom is left wondering where the time has gone!

Rob wanted to go out to 5 Guys for a great burger for his birthday.

I wasn't certain the burger was going to fit in his mouth but somehow it did.

Here, his true colors are starting to show!

Mama and her baby!
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY, ROB!
You are an amazing young man and we love you so much!

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Love the picture of the little guys in the suits, with Robbie's red hair! Trying to think how to word this so I don't embarrass Robbie, but his hair color is so Pretty. Hoping I have twin red heads, they are lighter, but lookin' like it will be the color of my Rob's hair.

Mark and Laura Fultz said...

I LOVE Robs hair!

Unknown said...

Its very nice post Thanks for sharing with me


Also click on these keywords :-- Burglar alarm systems | Home alarm | ADT Wireless Alarm Monitoring | Wireless Home Security |