Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Mama & Chawlie Re'
The kids had been away visiting Pappy & Grammy for a week and came home for Thanksgiving. This Mama was so thankful to have her kiddos home safely, and Nevaeh's reaction to seeing me made me feel like a million bucks!

The boys with Zack & Natalie for Thanksgiving dinner.
Holidays MUST be shared with family, those you love most, if at all possible and Tom and Sherri came to stay for a few days. Mama & Daddy came also. My house was full of noise and laughter!

Grammy with some of her favorite little people.

Robert has taken an interest in photography and while he thrives on scenery and unique photos, he tried his hand at human subjects. He does a really great job and who knows where this interest will eventually take him.

It is ALWAYS special to have Mama & Daddy come and now that Dad is retired, their visits can be extended. Dad was able to stay and enjoy the first day of rifle season with his grandsons. You can see how Nevaeh felt about having Pappy & Grammy here! I LOVE to listen to Pappy and Nevaeh play together and Grammy and Nevaeh at bathtime.


They are the best grandparents a kid could ever have. While here, they visited with Zack & Natalie, who were here for a few days, talked with Kyle via webcam, and had phone conversations with Ashleigh & Cameron.

"God's been good in my life. I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams when I go to sleep each night.
And though I've had my share of hard times, I wouldn't trade them if I could.....
.....'Cause through it all, God's been good!"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: