Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Blessings

My beautiful children!
This Easter created a fresh appreciation within me to the fact that my God is ALIVE!!
Alive and still performing miracles.
I am overwhelmed that God would allow our family to be the recipients of some such miracles.
As our celebration unfolds, I will share with you in this manner. It is our desire that you too will understand anew, the power and love that our awesome God desires to use and bestow on us in our behalf.
H WANTS to do the SAME for you!
Need a miracle?
Just ask!

1 comment:

Rob and Deanna said...

Beautiful picture! You can just see how happy,contented & well- loved your little girl is by looking at her eyes her. Great looking kids!