Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Praying Parisioners

These prayer charts were given to us today. They're beautiful and represent the love of our awesome church family. We are overwhelmed with such a display of caring. These are the charts of the prayer circle that was organized in our behalf concerning Nevaeh's situation. If I were to have a guess, I'd say this was the idea of one special Rebecca. Our church family is praying around the clock this weekend through Monday as the status conference has turned into a hearing involving paternal grandparents. They have never seen Nevaeh and we are the only family that she knows. We were set for adoption December 14, but we have to go down this side trail for now. We have an interest in your prayers as well. We know that God cares about the things that are important to us.
As I sat in the agency office today talking with the case managers, one spoke up and said, "Y'know, everything is going to be alright. From the very beginning you've had your faith, and God gave you what you asked for even though we told you it just doesn't work that way. Everything is going to work our just fine."
I told them about the prayer circle and they told me to stop before I made them all cry.
May they have no doubt that God is in control when this is over and the dust is settled!

2 comments:

Allana Martian said...

Mark and Laura, I will join you all in praying! What a ride this has been for you all!

Anonymous said...

James and I want you to know that we are praying, as well as our church, and everyone else I know :) My heart is with you!!!!! I love you guys more than you know.