Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SIXTEEN!

Daryl, You're living in a world that most times moves too fast, and growing up isn't always easy...
but you're doing just fine. Perhaps it's because you understand the need for caring about others, for being thoughtful and kind, for bringing happiness to yourself as well as to those around you.
The world is in need of more wonderful teens like you.....You're someone very special, blessed by God with many unique gifts -- you are loved more than words could ever say.
You're a treasure of exceeding value. You've always been the BEST big brother and you still are!
Our family would be so incomplete without you!
HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY, DARLIN'!




























2 comments:

Bickerts said...

Ahh, Deeg...such a lovely display. I'm sure you're proud!! :) My personal favorite is the bathtub scene!...giggle! Love you!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Laura...
I was looking at the pics of Daryl and there's one of him in a sailor outfit...then there's a pic of Mark holding Nevaeh and she and Daryl look very similar..its so cute!! I can't hardly believe he's 16...AND...driving....Man oh man...am I gettin OLD!! I will keep praying for Nevaeh's adoption too. After I seen that pic I thought...surely God will keep her right where she is 'cause she looks like Daryl & Mark ALOT!!!! Love you guys!! ♥