Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mark and his brother Ken trying to get some hay out of the oncoming rain.

Tossing bales

The adopted cousins


Introducing Nevaeh to a baby moo moo.

Having fun.

Grandma and Nevaeh

We had the chance to visit with our newly married niece.
Yes, I know! Some of you are waiting to see pictures of the wedding. My personal camera card was accidentally erased be someone other than me and I was just able to acquire more pictures of the wedding. I will share some in the near future.
This is Greg and Rebecca Miller.
Pappy and Nevaeh


On the last day of our vacation, my three sisters and I had a retirement party for my dad. He finally retired from the Standard Steel after 43 years of dedicated service. The party was a great time and very much fun. It was awesome to see extended family and meet some of the guys that dad worked with.

Lewis E Stoner - My Dad
The honored guest.

The cake


My wonderful family
Front center is my oldest sister, Erma. She's daughter #1. Clockwise is Jen. She's daughter #3. Then Mom. I'm next and I'm daughter #2. Then there's Dad. He deserves medals for putting up with all of us women. Last and certainly NOT least is my little sister Sherri. She is daughter #4.

I found this guy sitting in the back seat of our van on the ride home.
I wonder who he is.

Hmmmm........


THERE he is!!

1 comment:

Bickerts said...

That is a FANTASTIC picture of dad!!! CC me please?