Having someone to love is FAMILY. Having somewhere to go is HOME. Having both is a BLESSING.
We ARE SO BLESSED!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Gratitude for a Gracious God

My heart is so full and overflowing!! God has heard our petitions and granted us more time. More time to rejoice again of His mercy - more time to love Nevaeh and enjoy her presence - more time to pray yet again. If you have been following our blog, then you know that we have begged prayer support from God's people in Nevaeh's behalf. You also know that she was scheduled to leave our home September 23. Late this afternoon, our caseworker called with the exciting news that Nevaeh gets to stay with us for another month for sure and depending on what transpires this next week, that may change yet again for an even longer period of time. Isn't the picture above just great?! I don't think Nevaeh understood to be so excited, but she could certainly sense our excitement. Her smile is sooooo gorgeous! We cannot express how awesome it feels to have friends who care enough to pray. And our "fight" is not over. Now is not the time to stop praying! God specializes in things thought impossible and He will do what no other power can do! I love you, Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you - oh, my soul, rejoice!!

2 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Thank the Lord for this good news. We'll keep praying.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS...here I am...so excited about your lil' girl - I told everyone you adopted a beautiful, baby girl. When I came back to check out your blog again I realized that you hadn't gotten that far in the process....YET!! Don't worry, I explained to everyone I had told that I was mistaken...of course things will work out and I can re-tell everyone the good news!! I'll be helping you pray that God will work out His perfect will -
Miss you all! God bless!!
Cin